<meta name=”google-site-verification” content=”XeooUF3llibK5YCyGSdDuocSFz35PV3J88OfcnpTPJ0″ />
Another Wacky Wednesday!
I’m giving away a 15 ml of Eucalyptus!
All you have to do is post a selfie with your favorite essential oil on my Facebook page EO Living by Julie.
That’s right. Post a selfie by Tuesday, September 22. Okay, okay — if your too shy and don’t want to post a selfie just post a picture of your favorite EO. From the posts, a winner will be chosen randomly. The winner will be announced the following Wednesday (September 23).
Don’t miss out on the fun and a chance to win a FREE eucalyptus essential oil (Retails at $18.67).
This oil has purifying properties that can be beneficial for the skin, cleansing the surfaces and purifying the air. It has been proven in studies to be effective in helping to lessen tension.
Combine with Lemon and Peppermint in a spray bottle and use it to wipe down surfaces in your kitchen or bathroom.
Add one drop to moisturizer and apply to skin for revitalizing benefits.
While showering, place a few drops in the hands, place over your nose, and inhale deeply to invigorate and promote vitality.
This oil is great to diffuse for a feeling of clear breathing and open airways for creating a soothing experience.
So get your favorite oil, take a selfie with it and post it at EO Living by Julie. Don’t forget #loveurselfieuseEO!
Today is Wacky Wednesday! I’m launching #loveurselfieuseEO contest. Take a selfie with your favorite essential oil and then post on my Facebook page EO Living by Julie. Those who post their selfie before midnight on Wednesday, August 19 will be entered in the contest. I will pick a name from these posts to receive — for FREE — a 15 ml of Lemon essential oil. That’s right…for FREE. AND you don’t live in southern Utah’s Dixie, to play. I’ll post the winner on Friday!
The essential oil of Lemon has multiple benefits and uses.
- It’s a powerful cleansing agent that purifies the air, disinfects surfaces, and can be used as a non-toxic cleaner throughout the home.
- Added it to water, to provide a refreshing and healthy boost throughout the day.
- Use it in cooking to enhance the flavor of desserts and main dishes.
- Due to its high limonene content, Lemon is a powerful antioxidant that can help ward off free radicals.
- Taken internally, Lemon provides cleansing and digestive benefits, can soothe an irritated throat, and supports healthy respiratory function.
- When diffused, Lemon is very uplifting and energizing and has been shown to improve mood and cognitive ability
So find your favorite essential oil (it doesn’t have to be doTERRA) and take a picture of yourself with it. Like my page EO Living by Julie (if you haven’t already) and post your selfie. Share the love by inviting your friends to join the contest.
Don’t get left out of the fun. Stay tune because one Wednesday a month I will open up the #loveurselfieuseEO contest, highlighting a different oil for the prize. Can’t wait to see all the selfies!