Another Wacky Wednesday!
I’m giving away a 15 ml of Cedarwood!
All you have to do is:
- post a selfie with your favorite essential oil on my Facebook page EO Living by Julie in the comment of the Wacky Wednesday post
- Like EO Living by Julie page
- Like and share my Wacky Wednesday post
No kidding! Post a selfie by midnight on Tuesday, February 23. I know, I know, I hate selfies too, but this is for FREE oil. So come on…just post a picture of your favorite EO. From the posts, a winner will be chosen randomly. The winner will be announced the following Wednesday (February 24).
Don’t miss out on the fun and a chance to win a FREE Cedarwood essential oil (Retails for $17.33).
Known for its rich hue and warm, woody scent, Cedarwood essential oil provides a myriad of benefits. It’s native to cold climates, thriving in high altitudes and growing up to 100 feet high. Reminiscent of its size and strength, Cedarwood has a grounding aroma that evokes feelings of wellness and vitality. Cedarwood has a warm, woody, balsamic fragrance that promotes relaxation. Additionally, this oil is frequently used in massage therapy to relax and soothe the mind and body.
- When applied topically, Cedarwood has clarifying properties. This oil is known for promoting clear, healthy looking skin, After noticing a fresh skin imperfection, apply one drop directly to the affected area to immediately improve the appearance.
- Before exercising, massage one to two drops into your chest to maintain vitality throughout your workout.
- Diffuse to relax the mind and body.
- Naturally repels insects.
- Used aromatic and topically.
Tip: Add 1 drop to a cotton ball and place in closets, storage boxes or other areas to keep moths at bay.
So get your favorite oil, take a selfie with it and post it at EO Living by Julie. Don’t forget to post it with #loveurselfieuseEO!