Another Wacky Wednesday!
I’m giving away a 15 ml of Clove! It’s aroma is very spicy, warm, woody with a subnote of leather…really grounding.
All you have to do is post a selfie with your favorite essential oil on my Facebook page EO Living by Julie.
That’s right — post a selfie by midnight, Tuesday, October 20. From the posts, a winner will be chosen randomly. Okay, okay — if your as critical of your selfies as me, then just post a picture of your favorite EO. The winner will be announced the following Wednesday (October 21).
So here are the steps:
- Like EO Living by Julie Facebook
- Post your selfie (don’t forget to use hashtag loveurselfieuseEO)
- Share the Wacky Wednesday FB post
Don’t miss out on the fun and a chance to win a FREE clove essential oil (Retails at $18.67).
You may ask, “What the heck can I do with a bottle of clove essential oil?” I’m so glad you asked . Cloves are:
• Powerful antioxidant properties*
• Promotes circulation
• Supports cardiovascular health*
• Helps soothe teeth and gums
• Promotes oral health
• Supports a healthy immune system
With flu season upon us, who wouldn’t want to beef up your immune system and get more antioxidants?
Clove has been used for years in dental preparations, candy, and gum for its flavor and ability to cleanse the mouth, yet it provides a myriad of benefits. Its main chemical component, eugenol, makes it a very stimulating and energizing essential oil that can be used as a warming massage oil. Clove contains powerful antioxidant properties and supports cardiovascular health when taken internally.* As a cooking spice, Clove adds a spicy flavor to any dish or dessert while providing internal health benefits.* One drop can clean the teeth and gums while promoting fresh breath.
You can use clove oil in the following ways:
- Add one drop to toothpaste to clean teeth and gums.
- Place one drop in two ounces of water and gargle for a soothing effect.
- Take in veggie capsules to support cardiovascular health.*
So, what’s your favorite essential oil?
Please note: * denotes statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.