Today is Wacky Wednesday! I’m launching #loveurselfieuseEO contest. Take a selfie with your favorite essential oil and then post on my Facebook page EO Living by Julie. Those who post their selfie before midnight on Wednesday, August 26 will be entered in the contest. I will pick a name from these posts to receive — for FREE — a 15 ml of Lemon essential oil. That’s right…for FREE. AND you don’t live in southern Utah’s Dixie, to play. I’ll post the winner on Friday!
The essential oil of Lemon has multiple benefits and uses.
- It’s a powerful cleansing agent that purifies the air, disinfects surfaces, and can be used as a non-toxic cleaner throughout the home.
- Added it to water, to provide a refreshing and healthy boost throughout the day.
- Use it in cooking to enhance the flavor of desserts and main dishes.
- Due to its high limonene content, Lemon is a powerful antioxidant that can help ward off free radicals.
- Taken internally, Lemon provides cleansing and digestive benefits, can soothe an irritated throat, and supports healthy respiratory function.
- When diffused, Lemon is very uplifting and energizing and has been shown to improve mood and cognitive ability
So find your favorite essential oil (it doesn’t have to be doTERRA) and take a picture of yourself with it. Like my page EO Living by Julie (if you haven’t already) and post your selfie. Share the love by inviting your friends to join the contest.
Don’t get left out of the fun. Stay tune because one Wednesday a month I will open up the #loveurselfieuseEO contest, highlighting a different oil for the prize. Can’t wait to see all the selfies!